Monday, October 13, 2014

Upcoming Movies - [UNBROKEN]



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Unbroken is an upcoming war drama film based on the 2010 non-fiction book by Laura Hillenbrand. It is directed and produced by Angelina Jolie. It is a story about the life of Olympic athlete Louis "Louie" Zamperini. Angelina will be joined by the film’s stars Jack O’Connell and Japanese singer Miyavi and “Australia’s most inspiring local heroes, according to Unviersal Pictures official statement.
 
 


 

Last week,Angelina Jolie returned to Australia for Her movie’s world premiere. Angelina doesn’t hide her love of Australia “I loved Australia. I loved everything about it: I loved working in Australia, I loved the crew, I think it's the most extraordinary place to make films and to spend time."
 
 

The movie will be in Australian cinemas in January 15, 2015. We hope it is worth for waiting two months after the world premiere in Sydney.




Anna Xu

 

No comments:

Post a Comment